The Sins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sins

We are The Sins. Revel in our power. Feed off our strength. Those who are weak will fall to their knees begging for mercy. Join us, or die with the masses.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hy from France, well Italy now but ey..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronique
Virgin to Sin
Virgin to Sin
Veronique

Hy from France, well Italy now but ey.. Empty
PostSubject: Hy from France, well Italy now but ey..   Hy from France, well Italy now but ey.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:10 am

Well hi there ppl. Hope this clan will be cool
My ingame name is Verona, which somehow is in use already on this forum. Really rude.. But then again its a lovely name so .. Uhm well anyway..

When im online u can always ask me to help out, I got no ingame goals atm.
Back to top Go down
Veronique
Virgin to Sin
Virgin to Sin
Veronique

PostSubject: Re: Hy from France, well Italy now but ey..   Hy from France, well Italy now but ey.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:22 am

Oh ye I also play AQ and got some DF and MQ accounts. AQ lvl is 130 and the others i cant recall. Ive been in AQW since start (well 4 hrs after alpha pirate....) And uhm Im Founder!! And a bragger. But hy this is a sinning clan:)
Back to top Go down
Lust
Deadly Sin
Deadly Sin
Lust

PostSubject: Re: Hy from France, well Italy now but ey..   Hy from France, well Italy now but ey.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:25 am

glad you could join us Verona! We welcome you with opens arms! LET THE SIN BEGIN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Aeoden
Vanity
Deadly Sin
Deadly Sin
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: Hy from France, well Italy now but ey..   Hy from France, well Italy now but ey.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:58 pm

Welcome to The Sins. Enjoy your stay...wow...enjoy being a sinner...ironic.
Back to top Go down
https://thesins.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hy from France, well Italy now but ey..   Hy from France, well Italy now but ey.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hy from France, well Italy now but ey..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sins :: Clan Information :: General Discussion-
Jump to: