The Sins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sins

We are The Sins. Revel in our power. Feed off our strength. Those who are weak will fall to their knees begging for mercy. Join us, or die with the masses.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seven Deadly Sins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanity
Deadly Sin
Deadly Sin
Vanity

The Seven Deadly Sins Empty
PostSubject: The Seven Deadly Sins   The Seven Deadly Sins Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:11 am

Welcome to our clan. Now, relax as I tell you all the story of The Seven Deadly Sins. Most people will try and convince you that we are mere legends. Others may say that the sins we are named after exist, while we do not. Well, these people are partly right, but extremely wrong.

Back before the days of Christ, the world was ravaged by the mortals as they fought for possession of land and wealth. My brothers and I watched from the nether. For, you see, we Sins were created on the day that Eve, mother of the human race, took a bite from the cursed apple. As soon as the bite was taken, the human race was condemned to a sinful nature, creating us. We watched for thousands of years as the human race fought and struggled for materials that were near useless. As we sat and watched, we gained power. Once the sin named after us is committed, we gain power. So we sat for centuries...storing our energy.

February 18, 472 B.C.
We were fueled by the sinful. So, on this day, we emerged from the nether and wreaked havoc upon the human race. What no history book will ever tell you is that we killed mercilessly and destroyed without second-thought. We nearly annihilated the entire human race. If not for Him.

May 14, 6 B.C.
Jesus Christ was born on this planet. His Father managed to hide and protect Him until He reached the age of twenty. We did not know that Jesus existed, let alone that He could stop us. He managed to seal us back up into the nether in hopes that we would never escape again. If He had His way, we would be there now. However, mankind has not changed since He left the world.

Present Day
We are here. Unleashed upon the Earth due to humanity's blatant disrespect for each other and their beloved planet. For centuries, my brothers and I have fed off of the sins of mankind. We have broken free of our restraints and we are back to feed off the living like we did those many years ago. So...will you join us and revel in our power? Or will you oppose us, and die like rats in the street?

Last edited by Vanity on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thesins.forumotion.com
Wrath
Deadly Sin
Deadly Sin
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins   The Seven Deadly Sins Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 pm

Religion plays no part in our clan, although we do not degrade those who are religious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Invayn
Vanity
Deadly Sin
Deadly Sin
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins   The Seven Deadly Sins Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Indeed. I only used Christianity to make our history more understandable and not completely abstract. If anyone is offended because I used Christianity in our history, let me know and I will remove it and make a new topic. Thanks.

Last edited by Vanity on Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invidia
Deadly Sin
Deadly Sin
Invidia

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins   The Seven Deadly Sins Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Vanity wrote:
Indeed. I only used Christianity to make our history more understandable and not completely abstract. If anyone is offended because I used Christianity in our history, let me know and I will remove it and make a new topic. Thanks.

I'm Christian, but in no way was I offended.
Back to top Go down
Vanity
Deadly Sin
Deadly Sin
Vanity

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins   The Seven Deadly Sins Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:54 pm

I am Christian as well. And I would wonder how the history I wrote could offend anyone. Especially since the Seven Deadly Sins derive from Roman Catholicism.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins   The Seven Deadly Sins Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 pm

I am christian ... I guess, you could say a Non-practicing christian xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seven Deadly Sins   The Seven Deadly Sins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Seven Deadly Sins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sins :: The Sins :: History-
Jump to: